40th Historic Winton, Winton Motor Raceway, near Benalla, Victoria.
Conducted by the Austin 7 Club Inc. A0003290N with assistance from the Historic Motorcycle Racing Association Vic
Historic Winton Honouring the Past - Australia's largest and most popular all-historic motor race meeting presents two big days of non-stop racing featuring over 400 historic racing cars and motorbikes from the 1920s to the 1980s.
Celebrations at the 40th Historic Winton include anniversaries:
- 110 years - Austin, Lagonda,
- 100 years - Nash,
- 100 years since the BMW parent company was formed,
- 90 years - Penrite Oil, Pontiac, Bugatti Type 35 World Championship, Daimler Benz, Morris Oxford Flatnose, Chrysler Imperial,
- 80 years - SS Jaguar 100, First diesel powered car- Mercedes 260D, MG TA, BMW 328, Fiat Topolino, Harley Knucklehead,
- 75 years - American Austin designed Bantam Jeep,
- 70 years - Singer Gazelle, Cooper 500, Willys Jeep Station Wagon, Renault Dauphine, Triumph Roadster, Jowett Bradford Van, Vespa,
- 60 years - Berkeley Sports, Holden FE, Austin A35, Morris Minor 1000,
- 50 years - Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Camaro, Holden HR, Fiat Dino, XR Falcon, Lotus Europa.
Historic Winton displays:
- Shannons Classic Car Park featuring car and bike clubs
- In Planning -
- All things Austin from 1919 to 1950
- Pre-1975 Classic Car Bike & Historic Commercial Vehicle Show with trophies for vehicles of special interest- veteran, vintage, sports classics, hotrods, customs street machines, commercials and motor bikes.
- All -Makes Historic Motorbike gathering
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Van display,
- Spectator access to the Competition Paddock with fabulous old racing machines on open display
- and if you have a Classic or Special-Interest car or bike, park in the Spectator Display Area.
Winton Raceway entry fees: Sat $30, Sun $35, weekend $55, competition paddock (Pit) $5, children 16 and under n/c
General public enquiries: Noel Wilcox email email@example.com ph 03 5428 2689
Friday 27th May 2016- Benalla and District Classic Car & Motorbike Tour.
Be part of the Benalla & District Classic Car & Motorbike Tour assembling at 9 am on Friday 27th May at the Benalla Art Gallery. Club Permit (red plate) vehicles welcome. The tour concludes with a 'Show & Shine' display.
For further information, phone Lindsay Thomas on 0429 356 156, email firstname.lastname@example.org